YABA LCDA FIRE SERVICE UNIT TO THE RESCUE.Oct 30th, 2012 | By Akinlade Dada | Category: EDUCATION, Lead Story, NEWS
The building occupied by McAdog and Associates, a property and Estate Management company situated at 18, Noble Street, Alagomeji was ablazed by fire on Tuesday, 30th October, 2012 at about 1.30pm. The fire outbreak occurred as a result of faulty Air-conditioner socket which sparked .
However, with the quick intervention of the fire service unit of Yaba LCDA which complemented the efforts of the neighbours with their fire fighting equipment, the fire was put under control before it could cause havoc. Some documents and furniture however were burnt.
In his reaction, the Executive chairman, Yaba LCDA, Hon Jide Jimoh who led the team of fire fighter to the scene of the incident thanked Almighty God for helping his men to put the fire under control. He advised the residents of Yaba to always ensure that all electrical appliances were switched off at the end of the day’s activities. ‘’Let us all be safety conscious’’. The chairman said.
Noble Street, Alagomeji. The building gutted by fire at Noble Street.
Yaba LCDA fire fighter at the scene of the fire incident
The side view of the affected part of the building fire fighter at work
The chairman, Yaba LCDA (in blue) The chairman and one of the top
in the midst of sympathisers ar rhe management of the company.
venue of the incident.
Part of the affected offices of the fire incident.